One if the most surreal landscapes and biggest tourist magnets in turkey. Cappadocia is a surreal place with its significant rock formations, underground cities and houses carved into the sandstone.
We stayed there three days and in order to speed things up a little bit I will give u a checklist of the stuff we did in cappadocia
- awesome baloonride with hundred other hot air ballons into to the sunrise over cappadocia
- bump the head in one of the mystical five levels deep underground cities
- fix chris radiator and matthias rear hub - again!
- go to an overpriced all-you-can-drink turkish night and see some wild dervish and belly dancing action
- get some magic energy from our other host kamil by drinking wiskey and roasting mystical mushrooms over candles
- pee down of one of the mystrious rock formations
-try to be best friends with every cat we met on the way
-write a checklist of cappadocia